Friday, 8 April 2011

Chocolate Cake In 5 Minutes!

Somehow, whenever I get to work I am always hungry. Maybe it’s because I sit at my desk for aaages and when it gets a bit boring I need to eat. And usually the stuff I want to eat is sweets, cake and everything bad for me. But it is never enough and then, I got told by a colleague of mine of this awesome quick recipe that I can make at work which will satisfy my sugary, chocolate cravings.

 

What is this merciful dessert?

 

Mug Cake.

 

You may have heard of it but have you yet made it? If you haven’t then shame on you read this and get baking because it is the simplest thing you will ever do. (All you need is a microwave)

 

Ingredients:


  • 4 Tablespoons cake flour
  • 4 Tablespoons sugar
  • 2 Tablespoons cocoa
  • 1 Egg
  • 3 Tablespoons milk
  • 3 Tablespoons oil
  • 1 Mug
 Instructions:

  • Mix flour, sugar and cocoa:
  • Spoon in 1 egg
  • Pour in milk and oil, and mix well
  • Put in microwave for 3 minutes on maximum power (1000watt)
  • Wait until it stops rising and sets in the mug
  • Tip contents out of mug onto saucer and enjoy! (Or eat in the cup if you like)

No comments:

Post a Comment