Friday, 8 April 2011

"Play it again Sam"

I love pianos. I think they are such beautiful instruments that make such amazing sounds. I can’t play very well, in fact, I play quite badly but I still like to dream about having a Grand Piano that I can laze about on a bit like Peggy Lee used to do back in the day.

On a more personal note, I have this awesome friend (Charlie Charleston) who writes awesome music to my lyrics. He is a genius. Not quite Mozart because that would mean he wears  powdered wig and tights but I think musically, he is pretty much the George Gershwin to my Ira. I’m pretty sure that one day we’ll be doing something BIG with our music and then we’ll be able to have our own Grand Piano. Exciting!

So here is a post dedicated to him with a collection of pianos that one day could/will adorn our collection.

Rhinespiano_large





yoshiki_s

images from weheartit.com, pink-spider.net, google images

No comments:

Post a Comment