Thursday, 14 April 2011

Water for Elephants

Aren’t films based on books so tricky to judge? Sometimes they can be AMAZING like the cinema triumph of Lord of the Rings and then sometimes they can be utter tripe like Harry Potter – such bad acting from the kids in that movie.

So I have become a bit cynical and have refused to watch these novels-turned-films in case I am disappointed. However, I am finding the trailer for Water For Elephants very alluring least of all because it is set in a Circus and it stars the scary but strangely attractive Christoph Waltz (that crazy Nazi from Inglorious Basterds). Please note that I am not intrigued by the appearance of RPatz (Robert Pattinson) as I find him to be a mono-syllabic moron.

I’ll refrain from having too much of an opinion though until I have seen it but just to “wet the whistle”, lets look at some sneak peak pics and write-ups etc...

Synopsis

 A 90-year-old man reminisces about his life during the Depression, when he found work at a B-level circus taking care of the animals. He sees the brutality of circus life while falling for the wife of an abusive animal trainer.

Pictures






Trailor


She said what????

Reese Witherspoon’s love scenes with Robert Pattinson left her “disappointed”.
 “He was literally snorting and snotting through every second of it – and it was not appealing. I’m talking green, infectious, disgusting – I’m not kidding!”


No comments:

Post a Comment