Friday, 6 May 2011

Pet Peeves

Today didn't start off well (traffic was a nightmare) and it got me thinking about all the other annoyances that can ruin a good day.
The list keeps growing.....

I strongly dislike...

When people don’t use the right “To/Too” – it makes you look like an even greater idiot.
Tumblr_lk18rzvj411qiftxqo1_500_large

When people sneeze and don’t cover their mouth. Germs travel super fast, I don’t want your facial herpes thanks.
Tumblr_lidw29noqn1qda4jmo1_400_large

People who stand right up your arse in a queue. If I want that kind of action, I’d pay for it.
Dead_flies_art_06_large

Children in cars without seatbelts. You, as a parent or guardian should be removed from your duties and publicly flogged.
Tumblr_l66do8jum21qztsrto1_500_large

That drunken friend who breathes in your face and professes to be sober whilst licking your elbow, Yeah, we’ve all got one of those.
Tumblr_lkmk1ok7wy1qza249o1_400_large

The lack of decent reading material on the back of toilet doors these days.
Tumblr_lk51x99fga1qa2txho1_500_large



1 comment:

  1. I can totally relate to the 'People who stand right up your arse in a queue' sentiment.

    I normally turn around and ask them: 'are you close enough yet or do you need another few inches'. Annoys me to the max!

    Bad grammar also strikes a chord, but that's a whole other story.

    ReplyDelete