Wednesday, 25 May 2011

War with the Web

I haven’t done a post in ages and I got almost teary eyed this morning just thinking about it.
The reasons behind my absence have been the incessant workloads that have been dropped on top of my now very sore head.

They’ve been making me do a website frame at work….wtf….was my initial thought and still remains my only thought on the matter. I’m pretty sure I’m a marketing co-ordinator and not a web designer but meh, obviously not an issue for the Big Boys.

Yet you can probably imagine my panic at being asked to do this task
2422969881_30beba01dc_z_large
  
The frantic hair pulling
Tumblr_lkafw0zx8a1qcmzedo1_500_large

  
The restless nights

38889207_full,r,470x470_large


The midnight baking sessions to calm my nerves

4_large


But I think, armed with a trusty ruler and pencil that I’m through the storm and have now wound up with something that looks a little bit like this…

  
Ok, who am I kidding, this looks like a disaster! How can I possibly show my face at work?

I can’t.
I won’t.

I refuse to leave the refuge of my bed and be submitted to taunts about my lack of creative drawing skills.

Seriously, if you come near me with your website bull I’ll be forced to shove this computer mouse somewhere nasty……NO…..you can’t make me draw another wonky line…..InPresoScreens....what?



A program to help me? What is this you say? 



You have a program that helps me transform my monstrosity into a fairly readable design idea? And you didn’t tell me this in the beginning??


*sigh*


 Methinks I need to go back to the drawing board

4254356744_9ab170e1ef_z_large

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! Sounds about right for your first time ;) Do you need help?

    ReplyDelete