Monday, 30 May 2011

The World's funniest Joke

In 2002, after much deliberation and countless laughs and giggles, British scientists identified what they deemed to be The funniest joke in the world.


This was their choice:

A couple of hunters are out in the woods when one them falls to the ground. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes have rolled back. The other man quickly takes out his mobile hpne and calls the emergency services. He says to the operator:


"My friend is dead! What can I do?"


The operator calmly and soothingly says, 
"Just take it easy. I am here to help you. First, let's make sure that he is indeed dead."


There is silence, then a shot is heard. The man's voice comes back on the line. He says:
"Ok, now what?"


Hmmm, and I failed science?

Well, I think I may have some funnier jokes than that.

Jokes about Julius Malema

Malema_Windhoek


And from one one my fave websites the Oatmeal:

No comments:

Post a Comment