Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Harry Potter fashions

So i'm not really a big fan of Harry Potter....okay, I LOVED the books. Couldn't put those bad boys down but I find Daniel Radcliffe to be severely creepy. However, I work with someone who is a fanatic and somehow, her hysteria has rubbed off on me to the point of me wanting to go and see the final installment (even though I didn't see part 1). I mainly want to see it for Alan Rickman who I adore with a passion and also to see how grown up all the child actors are (have you seen the guy who plays Neville?).
But that wasn't want I wanted to ramble on about, no, i'm more intrigued by the Potter inspired look-boards that are popping up everywhere and I found one that i'm rather taken with.
Now the question remains, which character will you be?
Outfit inspired by Harry Potter's style in The Deathly Hallows Part 1
Outfit inspired by Luna Lovegood's style in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1
Outfit inspired by Bellatrix Lestrange's style in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment