Friday, 19 August 2011

Blue Rinse

I've never been very adventurous when it comes to my hair the closest I have gotten to being "different" was when I died it purple/red and that was purely for Halloween. 

I wish I had more time and more patience to be able to practice different styles but I enjoy snoozing too much. Currently I'm letting it grow and it is frustrating the hell outta me. It is thick to the point of being able to cushion my head if I ever fell of a skyscraper and the frizz factor is what is messing up Vodacom's signal. 

As far as being quirky and "out there" I'm inclined to stay away from things that are weird or uncouth, for instance, I don't like dreadlocks on a girl and I think bleached blonde hair is very risky. I hated the whole 'shave one half of your head' craze and thus proceed to look like an escaped mental patient but now I see that there is a newer hair craze, the blue rinse


I'm pretty sure that we are all trying to prolong our youth so why get something done that ages you? Perhaps it is just me but does anyone else feel the same way?

No comments:

Post a Comment