Monday, 15 August 2011

Cake Bake

Lovely blogger Charné Tromp suggested to me that, because of my love for baking, that I should think about having a Tweetup in the vein of a bake-off. We'd all meet somewhere lovely and bring our most delicious baked goods and everyone would get to have a nibble and we'll crown someone the Cake Boss. Simple.

There is also the added bonus of meeting everyone face-to-face and having a good ol' natter over yummy food. I'm always up for that!

Sooo...any Blogger or Tweeter or Both, up for some munching?

4 comments:

  1. Aaawh! She's done it :-) I think it'll be an awesome event.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Count me in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh would so have loved to bake you my best cupcakes
    However it's just a wee bit far for me this time! : (
    I'm sure you will have a great day. Look forward to reading
    And seeing some FB pics after the event! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds great. End September is good for me. Can't bake though :-/
    Let me know the date you decide on x

    ReplyDelete