Thursday, 8 September 2011

Baggage

20090817225537
If you're like me then you like to carry emotional baggage around. I am unfortunately the type of person who will hold on to hurts and transgressions and weave them into my skin. If something bad is said or done to me, I will forever be thinking of that moment and will sometimes replay it over in my head, wishing that I had had a really cool comeback for the moment you ripped out my heart and stomped on it like the filthy mudblood that you are. I'll also trap you in a grotty broken suitcase and throw you off the cliff of "friendship suicide" and there you will remain in the sea of "broken and un-shed tears" until you can do something radical that will make me smile again.

However, I'm also the type of person who will stand by you forever if you win a place in my heart. I can be fiercely protective to the point of smothering you. I will put you in a fabulously floral vintage suitcase and keep you there...

No comments:

Post a Comment