Friday, 16 September 2011

Cake Stands

I may not come across as the D.I.Y baby but I've got it in my blood....granted, it is very watered down. My grandfather is a whizz with pretty much anything. He used to create and make furniture and artistic pieces that were amazing. He still makes things and at 83, he re-designed and fitted his own kitchen. I however, prefer to look at something and think "now who can I get to help me with making that". Yet I am amazed at how easy the following D.I.Y project is...
You know I love cakes, and that I also love pretty and whimsical things. They don't come much more fanciful than these two cake stand ideas which I can see as being a project that I can tackle on my own. Don't they look stunning and I can see that my cupcakes will get pride of place in the flat.

Trash Chandelier Cake Stand
You can get instructions here

Rustic Cake Stand
You can get instructions here

No comments:

Post a Comment