Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Farce-Book

Tumblr_lc7wab7l9k1qat4y0o1_1280_large
I loathe those annoying and retarded messages on Facebook that take up my whole news-feed and request to be "re-posted". I really couldn't care less if it is National "Be nice to the Ginger" day, you're wasting my time with your prosaic bull. My least favourite ones are the long-ass messages like this:

"A year ago today my grandfather passed away and I still miss him. You were everything to me grandfather, I have no1 else in this world and even though you hated technology when you were alive and couldn't even turn on a television, I know that you will be using your time in heaven to go on Facebook and check what I have been up to - those drunken pictures aren't real by the way and I'm not really seeing that facially pierced drugged up guy - rather than running through lush green fields, chilling with Jesus and dancing with Marilyn Monroe. Re-post this if your Grandfather also passed away and likes to spy on you rather than enjoying the after life....


Are you for real?

If you're gonna ask me to re-post anything, then make it read like this:

'The hobbit you just called fat? He’s skipping 2nd breakfast. The dwarf woman you called ugly? She spends hours braiding her beard so you can differentiate her from a dwarf man. The Uruk-Hai you just killed? He’s been abused by Saruman. See that Gollum creature with the gangly limbs &large eyes? For 500 years the Ring poisoned his mind. That Elf you just made fun of for crying? She just lost her wizard friend to a Balrog. Re-post this if you’re against bullying in Middle-Earth...'

2 comments:

  1. Lol. You just had me laughing at my desk & feeling a little sorry for the poor tortured souls of middle earth :D Happy Hump-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! So true. It's beyond annoying!

    ReplyDelete