Wednesday, 2 November 2011

Miss B

There can be no denying it, Leighton Meester has a really cushy life. She is living out the dreams of millions of girls worldwide by playing a character that has an inexhaustibly beautiful wardrobe, a large family fortune and hot guys throwing themselves at her. I grow green with envy. I am determined to one day walk around New York dressed entirely in the image of Miss Waldorf and casually push away the drooling men who fall at my feet....perhaps that is a little too ridiculous. It might be best just to sigh over these darling outfits, I mean, come on, those shoes are crying to be worn by me.

Stylish turn: Leighton Meester once again stepped out as her stylish alter-ego Blair Waldorf, on the set of her hit show in New York today

Dream in cream: The actress also looked stylish in a cream woolen coat as she filmed in the Big Apple last week

No comments:

Post a Comment