Thursday, 17 November 2011

Walking on Sunshine

Pinned Image

And believe me, I am smiling madly at the moment. I've realised, that since I left my ex-job, the weather has been pretty damn amazing. I'm not one for signs but, when I can get my flip flops out and stick Hawaiian-esq flowers in my hair, I am one happy bunny. The weather obviously agrees with me.
What is weird though, is that one of my best friends still works at the place I left and it is so weird  not speaking to her everyday. I took round a bottle of bubbly last night to her and we toasted our new future. There are always casualties in every battle but our friendship won't be one of them.
So right now, I am enjoying the break. My health has been awesome, I might try going back to eating like a normal person, and I'm not feeling belittled or trodden on.
I just want to say another big thank you to all of you. You keep me sane.

1 comment:

  1. Good on you love! What a big step, but I believe its for the better. All the best with the future plans ;-)

    ReplyDelete