Monday, 2 January 2012

Life in 3D

Instead of lots of individual gifts, Mr H and I decided to buy ourselves a new TV. A 3D TV. I wasn't really that keen on it, thought it was a complete waste of time and money especially as my eyes always hurt after watching a 3D movie at the cinema however, Mr H is a great convincer. We got the TV at a great price and it came with 2 movies, numerous Ray Ban inspired glasses and popcorn. So I did get rather excited (as shown by the mad smile in the picture).
I can't explain how cool it is watching the Lion King in 3D in your own lounge. Mr H's Grandmother was particularly enchanted and when she came over to visit, we put the movie on and left her in front of the TV all night. 
I now like to wear my glasses around in the house, everything appears so much bigger and brighter in 3D. Teehee.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! Aw, jealous! Sounds great! Despicable Me is a legend of a movie :)

    ReplyDelete