Thursday, 8 March 2012

Local loves: Nest Designs

I'm a bit of an organisational freak. It is perhaps an OCD. I like things to be in certain places and used for certain things. This doesn't mean I'm neat, I can have an incredibly messy room and still be at peace. Anyone else get me?
Well, we've just moved into a house, from a flat, and naturally, there is a lot more space. Space for me to fill with all my things (Poor Mr H). We've got a long way to go on redecorating, but that doesn't stop a girl from looking and wanting and wishing.
For my clean lines and slightly vintage-feel needs, I adore Nest Designs and have made a mental note of all the items I'm going to have to coerce Mr H into approving. I want a white kitchen and these items will be perfect.


1) I've got a fetish for herbs, especially Basil and Mint, and I do like this sign.
2) My cookery book collection is growing and needs a sightly case.
3) The only probem with this tin, is that it will constantly be empty.
4) This is our house motto!


Check out the website for more lovely things.

2 comments:

  1. Well this looks good keep up with your good ideas Love Sandra

    ReplyDelete