Thursday, 31 May 2012

Something Beautiful

is ....

Waking up on a Saturday to a snoring husband beside you and knowing you can remain warm and cozy in bed all day.
Being greeted by an excited puppy, even if he does smell really bad.
Eating Macarons, a gift from Mr H.
Getting a letter off my 11 year sister that tells me how proud she is of ME! Wow.
Seeing my parents still together and still funny and wonderful.
Knowing that I am justified in Christ.
Making red velvet cupcakes and cream cheese frosting.
Opening a magazine for the first time.
Drinking homemade mulled wine and snuggling on the couch.
Seeing the rainbows above Table Mountain.
Spending the evening with my family.
Receiving a Keep Calm package from my Granny in England

What beautiful things have happened to you today?

No comments:

Post a Comment