Tuesday, 18 September 2012

So Lush!

Darlings, oh my goodness! I am so excited right now to hear the news that Lush are opening a store at the V & A Waterfront. This is amazing. I used to work at Lush in a wee city called Leeds. It was fantastic. I became a master of all things natural and good-for-you. I can tell you that lemon is good for shine for your hair but also for mattifying oily skin. Rasoul mud is a perfect pore cleanser and seaweed is great for dry skin. Obviously I don't just randomly sprout this information at strangers but I certainly missed Lush when I moved over the the UK because they offer such lovely products that make you feel divine.
If you have never heard of them or you've never experienced what they offer, here are a few of my favorite and much missed items:

1) Honey I washed The Kids - a honeycomb sweet soap that leaves you smelling and feeling so soft and edible.
2) Fairy Jasmine - The master of bathbombs. I usually hate Jasmine (sometimes it smells a little like urine) but this bomb explodes into a shower of violet sparkles that leave you feeling like a Princess. Mr H once made the mistake of having a bath after me and came out looking like a fairy. Delightful
3) Buffy - Not only is it named after my favourite kick-ass heroine, but it 'buffs' those hard and stubborn dry areas away.
4) Big - Don't be fooled into thinking that this will create fly-away hair. No, this stuff just tames the frizz, gives you bounce and smells like the ocean.
5) Seanik - Shampoo bars are the way to go. I have had mine for 2 years. I kid you not. I use it once every week as a hair rescue mask. It's fresh smelling and makes your hair silky soft because of the seaweed it in.
6) Soft Coeur - A massage bar filled with cocoa butter and chocolate pieces that makes you want to eat yourself. Literally, you will not be able to prevent yourself from licking your skin.

1 comment:

  1. This is so exiting! My aunt lives in Canada and every time she visits I get some goodies from Lush! Love love love their products! Thank you for letting us know.

    ReplyDelete