Friday, 26 October 2012

Friday facts


1) Having a car without a working air-con system in 26 degree heat equals a sweaty Betty.
2) My sunglasses give me a red mark on my nose that makes me look like I’ve been punched.
3) I’m in love with white wine at the moment especially Jordan’s 2011 Unoaked Chardonnay
4) I’ve been looking at kitchen designs because we want to renovate. If I had the space and of course, the gold, this would be my dream kitchen.
5) You can’t teach a Labrador not to dig.
6) Dombeya wine estate has the friendliest and most helpful staff. Period.
7) I really want one of these wall tattoos for the bedroom.
8) Christmas is 2 months away! This year has got its running shoes on and is kicking us all in the ass. 
9) I miss my parents. I keep having vivid dreams of traveling to the UK to see them.
10)  If you can't win the argument, win the dance-off.

No comments:

Post a Comment