Wednesday, 7 November 2012

Couple's Shoot


On Monday, Mr H and I were captured on film by Gunther from the wonderful Vorsprung Studio.
It was our first proper shoot since our wedding and it was pretty special as 1) Mr H turns 30 this year so it's sort of a milestone of note and 2) since the parent's have moved, I've been really having to rely on him.

I searched around for a beautiful location and at first was dumbstruck when told by Spier and Brennaissance that they wanted to charge me R4000 (yes, I too was shocked) just to have some photos done. By the way, Spier have terrible customer service on Twitter and really don't give a damn what you say - bear that in mind.

Anyway, I voiced my dismay and Werner Els came to the rescue. At the time, he was working at Dombeya and he offered their grounds for us to come for an hour and take some shots. It couldn't have been any more perfect. Dombeya is stunning. The view is divine and the vineyards are bathed in golden sunshine.

So, these are just a few of the shots from the shoot. I hope you like.





No comments:

Post a Comment