Monday, 12 November 2012

Why husbands/boyfriends are like The Pill

<3


1) They make you fat. It's too easy to veg on the couch with a good movie and buckets of popcorn. It's also super easy to live in sweat pants and mismatched undies but I'm trying to get out of that rut. My waistline wants a break.
2) They give you the grumps. Living with someone can be exhausting and sometimes, even the smallest thing can make you blow up. I sometimes wake up in the morning and just because he's a teeny tiny centimeter over on my side of the bed, I want to shove cotton buds up his nose.
3) They make you glow. It's often said that taking the pill can improve your skin. I think being in love can also do that. The moments when you look at him and go all warm and fuzzy and people think you look like a lopsided puppy.
4) You have to renew your subscription. This means taking time out to nurture the relationship and build on it. Sometimes, what made you fall in love in the beginning might have changed and you need to pick up new hobbies or likes together.

No comments:

Post a Comment