Thursday, 13 December 2012

Golf inspired cupcakes

I like baking. You know that by now. You might also know that once I have tried something, unless it was out of this world amazing, I get bored of it and move on....unless I cocked it up big time because then I need to guily trip myself into making it again and again. Anyway, for Mr H's 30th birthday, I made him cupcakes which isn't very WOW of me but they were golf inspired cupcake.

The green was not as bright as I wanted but in sweltering heat (it was the first ridiculously hot day we had in Cape Town) I had to work fast with the butter cream.

I used a white coconut Ferrero Rocher for the 'golf ball' and mixed shredded coconut with some green food dye to give the 'grass' texture.

Once you have the basic cupcake recipe, these were very easy and yummy to make.

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment