Friday, 14 December 2012

On my Christmas list...

Has anyone else felt the tension this year? There were so many moments when I've stopped and looked around me and thought, where the heck am I/who am I? The ups have been equally matched by the downs and I'm currently gliding on neutral right now. My family moving back to the UK was terrible and there have been HUGE tragedies over the past few weeks BUT, one does not get through it by languishing in sorrow and self-pity.
God has a plan and in the meantime, I'll just have to spoil myself with some presents, these ones in particular: (click on the price to view where they are from)

1) Zoku single quick pop maker - R299
2) Initial ring lowercase - R470 (perfect as Mr H's name begins with a B)
3) Vintage blackboard vinyl for writing love notes on - R260
4) Cappuccino cups - R280
5) Art map of the World to pin all the places I have been and want to go - R549
6) Hero Pins - R120 each

What's on your Christmas wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment