Wednesday, 10 July 2013

A guy's response to: Madame Zingara


Mr H surprised me yesterday by breaking my theatrical virginity and taking me to Madame Zingara. Glitzy, untamed and unabashed, I got some seriously good vibrations..

As a passing note, here are a few little things that Mr H uttered during the night which led to internal chuckles and near leakage.

During the contortionist:
Mr H: Does she have ribs?
Mr H: She's like cling film but stronger.
Mr H: She's not even breaking a sweat!

During the Russian acrobats
Mr H: It's a fact, the smaller the guy, the bigger the penis!
Mr H: Is this supposed to be gay?
My response: Well you did just comment on their junk.
Mr H: Yeah, but it's just too obvious.

During the bath act (a hot chick messing around in a bath)
Mr H: Imagine being married to that, I'd come home and be like, 'Move, I actually want to take a proper bath!'


And the final comment
Mr H: I don't know about you, but when I get home, I'm going to bench press something really heavy.

All-in-all, a really good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment