Friday, 5 July 2013

Things to ponder this week

Light it up....
1) Winter needs to get out of here now or someone needs to give me more money for clothes shopping.
2) Tony Goldwyn who plays President Grant in The Fixer (Scandal for all none-SA people) is one of those actors who is simply hideous off screen but in that role....oooh baby.
3) There is a mouse living in my shoes and he laughs at me when I put mouse poison down.
4) I'm far too attached to all my puppies and I'm going to be a sobbing mess tomorrow when I have to say goodbye to 3 of them.
5) I love Bastille and when I listen to Pompei, I want to start marching....I don't know where though
6) Birthdays are weird things. People celebrate the fact they where, once,  way too close to their mother's private parts and that they are getting older and often, not much wiser.
7) I often live by this motto: "If all else fails, take a nap."
8) I love Lush, but when I go into the store I get accosted by sales people who make me want to take their fluffy wuffy strawberry soap that smells like angel farts and rub it in their eyes.
9) Perhaps I have anger issues? Nothing that can't be solved by...
10) Gluhwein cake... Cinnamon,chocolate and Altydgedacht Pinotage by The Velvet Cake Company.

No comments:

Post a Comment