It seems like weeks, 4 to be exact, that we said hello to 8 new beautiful puppies. They have grown so much and have their own personalities now with a near insatiable appetite to match.
We're still deciding on whether we want to keep 1 or 2....it's going to be a very busy house.
Meet the gang....
1) Flynn - A Black male who happens to be the shyest of the bunch.
2) Stella (cream) - Named solely because of Cam from Modern Family and his fantastic Street Car Name Desire moment. Her new mummy wants to call her Bella
3) Bonnie - My wee little lass who is the naughiest, toughest and most adventourous of the lot and will stay ours forever. She's a gorgeous caramel colour.
4) Leonidas - A cream male who came out with a big set of lungs.
5) Oliver - The biggest male and also cream. So named because of Mr H's love of the series Arrow.
6) Tailor - Very pale cream, almost white, female. The smallest girly and ever so sweet. My Brother-in-law's band is called Tailor Hill so it's in honor of him
7) Zeus - Mighty big at birth and a bit of a scallywag
8) Hunter - Born pitch black but now he has adorable brown markings. He looks like he is wearing brown socks.
There you have the new clan...it's going to be heartbreaking to see some of them go.