Thursday, 11 September 2014

Two lids, one girl.


Setting the scene: I'm at Plastics for Africa and I'm buying two big buckets for Mr H to use in brewing. I have two buckets but one lid.

Cashier: You know you only have one lid.
Me: Yep, that's fine.
Cashier: But you have two buckets.
Me: I do, and it's fine.
Cashier: *counts the buckets in front of me* One. Two....but only one lid?
Me: I only want one lid.
Cashier: But you have two buckets!
Me: Is that a problem?
Cashier: I can get you another lid?




Me: You're so right, you've got me! I'm a complete shopping failure and shouldn't be allowed near a credit card. My goodness, why do people even let me out of the house? What will I do next, buy one shoe at a time? This is madness. Thank you for stopping me before I do something really crazy.

*silence*

Cashier: So, do you want that other lid?

Happy Thursday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment